Blackberries are juicy and delicious. They also contain Vitamin C, Fiber, Manganese and Vitamin K - nutrients that help promote heart health.
- Product Code: DD1
Shiny, plump and firm. Avoid berries that are bruised or leaking.
Unwashed fruits can last for up to 1 week in a ventilated container in the fridge.
Rinse. Remove damaged berries. Eat raw. Good in baking, could easily replace blackberries in many recipes.
1 serving = 74 g (125 ml)
- High in Vitamin C (45% Recommended Daily Intake per serving)
- Source of Vitamin K (7% Recommended Daily Intake per serving)
- Source of iron (10% Recommended Daily Intake per serving)
- Source of magnesium (5% Recommended Daily Intake per serving)
- Fat-free (0.3 g per serving)
Strawberries have a juicy, sweet flavor many people love. This delicious heart-shaped berry is also loaded with vitamins and minerals to help you stay healthy. They are an excellent source of vitamin C and manganese as well as a good source of dietary fiber.
Raspberries are tasty and nutritious. Good for your heart, raspberries include Fiber, Vitamin C, and Manganese.
Blueberries are versatile and this tasty berry is great for snacking, cooking, and baking.